Would You Like to Improve Your Selling Skills?
Are you an entreprenuer or salesperson interested in improving your selling skills?
Or maybe you plan on going into an activity or work that requires selling?
Then this course is for you.
Why selling skills?
- A skill every entrepreneur MUST HAVE (Vusi Thembekwayo and Strive Masiyiwa.)
- In tough times, there is one skills that can come to your rescue, a skill that will ensure you never go hungry….
- As a leader, selling skills will make you more influence.
I will be sharing:
- The #1 factor that affects everything you do in sales and your ability to sell
- Reasons why some people, and maybe even yourself struggle with sales
- How to ensure you never get desperate for clients or sales
- 5 common mistakes that new salespeople make and what you can do about them.
Other things you can expect to learn:
Specific things you can do to deal with fear of rejection
What kind of salesperson are you? Every human being has a type of salesperson characteristic…what are the strengths and weaknesses of your personal selling style?
There are 5 general categories, which one do you belong to?
What can you learn from doctors when it comes to sales?
What are the different ways to sell to inbound and outbound clients?
How can you ensure that you never run out of sales leads?
What are the 3 questions a good sales presentation should answer?
How should you structure your sales presentation so that it makes closing easier?
How can you handle common objections to sales?
- Which Salesdog Are You?
- Keeping Your Sales Pipeline Full
- Types of Customers
- Selling Scenarios & Approaches
- Presentation and Sales Closing Skills
- VAFU and CLV Management